The National Association of Medics and Corpsmen (NAMC) is an organization originally founded in 1998 and is incorporated as a 501(c)(3) in 2022 as National Association of Military Medics and Corpsmen (NAMMC). Military combat "docs" are known for their PTSD and survivor's guilt (Moral Injury). We are organized to support each other during the process of coping with our post-war issues, however, perhaps more importantly, we strive to serve to others in need. Our supporting projects are to include the following:
- Grant scholarship funds to universities, colleges, and private schools who offer Paramedic, EMT, First Responder, and First Aid educational programs.
- Other Grant Scholarships to other allied health educational programs as they are identified and contracted.
- NAMMC also will provide assistance with obtaining professional PTSD and Survivors Guilt (Moral Injury) support.
- Provide assistance to Gold Star families.
- Assist with procurement of medical equipment and devices for those injured resulting from military action.
The following are level options for your giving:
Notice: Our PayPal account is not set up yet. You can donate via mailed check. See our mailing address below.
Be one of our STAR contributors or give the dollar amount of your choice. Click on the PayPal button. Once inside PayPal, you will be able to select the dollar amount of your donation. You can also set up a monthly reoccurring donation if you choose. You can use your debit or credit card without being a member of PayPal.